Japanese Language Teachers' Association Nepal (JLTAN) of Bishwo Bhasa Campus has published a notice of the registration for Japanese Language Proficiency Test (JLPT) exam. The exam is going to be held on 2nd December 2018 (16th Mangsir 2075). All the interested students need to fill out the form as mentioned below:
For N5 level:
- Date of Form Submission: 7th and 8th August 2018 (22nd and 23rd Shrawan 2075)
- Place of Form Submission: Japanese Embassy, Panipokhari, Kathmandu
- Time of Form Submission: From 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. and 2 p.m. to 4 p.m.
For N1, N2, N3 & N4 level:
- Date of Form Submission: 28th and 29th August 2018 (12th and 13th Bhadra 2075)
- Place of Form Submission: JALTAN Office, Bishwo Bhasa Campus, Exhibition Road, Kathmandu
- Time of Form Submission: From 11 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- The interested students need to register in the respective date, place and time according to the level and get the form.
- The number of application form available is limited.
- The students can give the exam of any one level only. If they are found to fill the form of any two or more level, then both the form will be cancelled.
- To take the form the students need to pay Rs. 3000.
For further details check the notice given below: